It's seriously different, it's seriously fun, it seriously works...
Optimise every second working your body. Get the results, attention and tailoring you prefer.
A fitness methodology of variety, challenge and focus. Never more than 8 clients means that you can enjoy the social aspect as well as the attention of the trainer.
Our personal training gyms are in Wimbledon Village and at Warren House.
fit8 offer a variety of classes including:
- Ante and Postnatal: Whether you’re planning a pregnancy, have just discovered you’re pregnant or are a new mum, our pre and post natal training specialists will assist you from birth bump and beyond.
- Boot Camp: fit8 fun outdoor classes will leave you feeling energized and exhilarated. Whatever the weather or the terrain you will enjoy the thrill of training close to nature using the natural surroundings as your gym.
- Ski Fit: A 60 minute legs, core and cardio based circuit class targeting ski specific muscle groups. The focus is on balance, agility, leg work and core strength guaranteeing you are fit and ready for the demands of the slopes.
- Power Circuits: A fast paced intense circuit training class designed to work the whole body. Incorporating functional movement patterns, a good mix of cardio, strength, plyometrics and core in a 60 minute session.
- Spinning: Cycling specific interval training designed around your heart rate time flies by as you enjoy the pumping soundtrack during this 60 minute class!
- Yoga: Our resident yoga instructor teaches 3 different yoga classes a week for all levels.
Your physical wellness is integral to your fitness success. With fit8PhysioRooms, our aim to get you back to fitness as quickly as possible and to the sport or activity you want to do, whether it is walking or completing your marathon. Attend to an injury as soon as possible. fit8Physiorooms will provide you with a complete solution to pain and injuries from the initial assessment and diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation. We are recognised by all major health insurances including Bupa, AVIVA, and Pruhealth.