Fishers is a multi-award-winning attraction on the edge of the South Downs National Park in the heart of the West Sussex countryside. Perfect for families with young children, for kids birthday parties and school trips, it offers a unique mixture of farm animals and adventure play – the ideal place for action-packed days out.
Open all year from 10.00am – 5.00pm.
The Park is designed for families with toddlers to 10 years old. There’s a huge selection of outdoor and indoor rides and activities to enjoy including;
- Skating Rink
- Summit Plummet
- Toboggan Run
- Giant Climbing Wall
- Jolly Jumbos Play-barn
- Forgotten Farm Adventure Golf Course
- Enormous Bouncy Pillow and a special one for the toddlers
- Tractor and trailer ride
- Ghost tunnel ride
- Barrel bug ride
- Panning for gemstones
- Water Paddlerz
- Lighthouse slides
- Tall Ships Rigging
- Fishers Fort
- Animal Steeplechase round the racing track, place a bet and win a prize!
- Pony and Shire horse rides
- Meet the animals educational and interactive show in our purpose built theatre
- Small animal handling, baby rabbits, chick, tortoises, guinea pigs
- Zip slides
- Woodland walkway
- Giant spiders web
- Pedal karts
- Digger pits
- Beach Splash Attack (seasonal)
- New Spanish Galleon
There’s a great variety of catering outlets whether you wish to have a family meal in the restaurant, a beach BBQ or just a take-away at Jolly Jumbos! The new spacious Saddle Rooms Restaurant offers an extensive range of tasty, organic, local, best quality healthy food as well as the fun items from which to choose. The special Sunday Roast is a real treat!
Dogs are not permitted at Fishers.
If you’re visiting in the summer months – don’t forget your swimwear for the Beach Splash Attack!